Process validation is “The collection and evaluation of data from the process design stage through production, which provides scientific evidence that a process is capable of consistently delivering quality products.”
- To ensure that the design, process, and products are made in a way to prevent loss of life and damage.
- To produce safe components for their intended use.
- To reduce part rejection rates.
- To ensure that the component meets application requirements, specifications, and legal obligations.
- To prevent component failures in the field.